Friday, January 19, 2007

Red=statement. Clumsiness from same breed.

yeah.for the past few days, felt kinda bored(y NOW only i felt that coming??) i need the sun to actually shine into my already-bored + nettish life haha and so one morning, i made an exception to wakeup EARLY and head on to Raffles City Robinsons. (farah, you should know why out of so many places! huhu) and woah, for the ever first time (not sure when was the last i set my foot outside) i felt the HEAT and the smell of humans hahah, how delighted i was (do i sound like a freak?). Robinsons on SALE now ladeysss! and i got myself this awfully-RED wallet from Toscano and to my surprise, cousin actually own a red wallet from Robinsons too. erk, cousin if u r reading this, please enlighten me by agreeing that we have such good taste! hahha. what else can i say. I love IT!!



since i was like in town, i made my way to The Cathay. Its my first time there since it got its new look and awesomely, the cineplexes look hmmm spankily new (duh!), nice and hmmm nice! haha. oh yesh, it has these few internet pcs at a corner so for those who are waiting for their shows, they can kinda waste some time online perhaps. explored abit here and there, and i saw these few cosy sofas near the glass panes and some table-chair settings to its right till the hidden corner, overlooking SMU and to my horror, what a pathetic sight to gaze on. its the roads yo! haha. ok, it seemed to amuse some of the teens there i guess.i checked on the other floors, and ugh most arent interesting except for Ben&Jerries. and hey, theres a DIAMOND boutique at its first level...woooooo. and like 1/3 of the shops are not up yet. tats all. end.

so today, yet again another of my "early-wakeup-go-out-in-the-sun" mood. ran some errands of my own and headed to kfc somewhere near admiralty. and so, a group of hmmm boyteens in skool uniforms sat beside us, humming to the aired Welcome to the Black Parade song, ugh irritating. the point is, it has been my liking to observe people and they are one of my watch huhu. Number 1: Clumsiness of one that he actually knocked down a drink and pewww..down to the floor and over the sofa. Rowdiness as always, they relocated. Poor auntie who happened to serve me earlier on had to mop up. few minutes later, another group of galteens in skool uniforms sat beside us at the SAME seats where it got wet and yeaa some of them just liked to see themselves in the mirror! Number 2: Clumsiness of one that she actually KNOCKED down a drink too. That same auntie was so pissed off, that i couldnt disagree no more that she ought to be. How not i were to laugh over these clumsiness and how not i were to state that clumsiness indeed is from the same breed ? All of them hail from the same school yo! Hello kids, table manners ??? HAHA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jee..its me u noe who..ok i've read most of ur blogs and find it very intresting on how u put ur feelings in ur words..it's so GEnuine..haha....ok i like ur videoclip on dancers and their moves..AWESOme...their spectucular dance moves makes me jump out of my seat>>SERIOUS>>i LUV it!!...Ji i hope someday u can help me dwnload the videoclip in my avatar homepage..i'll continue to read ur blogs...do continue expressing ur thoughts here..till then remember this...KEEP IMVU ALIVE!!>>hehe

jee_@hmad said...

im appalled at u know what. haha. thank you for dropping by with a hmmm sincere COMPLIMENT, haha! yeah, those dance moves are so WICKED ya. excellento!

Anonymous said...

my first comment on ya blogs. Nice of the vdoclip..tat kids laughing...it cracked me...Sure is hilarious.

Nothing much lah ..just dropping by to get updates (as if i haven't seen u for so long)...

alright.have a good week ahead!

DeeYan

jee_@hmad said...

sista! thnks for dropping by! that lil baby is as cute as ryan or ryan's more cuter? huhu

M0m0k12 said...

hey babe... is great u gt the red purse!! u knw and I knw, I gt a red purse myself. Yeah!! Red jus rulez!!