Sunday, September 09, 2007

officially a graduate.

it was my day. the day where 3 years of "sufferings", "loneliness"(initial year), sacrifices of alot of things of which i have to miss back home then. looking at the brighter side, there were alot of happy moments with the 3 musketeers, Farah, Ezie and Wen!

we can communicate, talk crap, cocok, blast F words and B*** and other B words(Huhu!)without any boundaries! haha. and at the end of the day, we know we didnt mean anything personal at all and all broke into giggly giggles and laughter. in another words, we are just happy people. its just something to go along with that made my days much colorful back then :)

i owe my parents esp for their blessings + kah-chings$$$ that led me to the possesion of the cert i have now. i am grateful to be in the circle of 3 and made my parents proud again :) i am not smart. its all pure hardwork, with additional determination and a push of motivation. 3 years is a long period of time for myself but not to those who were not in my shoes cos to them, time flies very fast.

i enjoyed my convocation. close friends were there and fellow graduates were there.its just a very memorable, excited, proud moment of my life :)

MY LOVELY GALFRENS!


PART OF MY FAMILY



ME IN THE CONVO HALL WITH CERT AND MINI-FARAH(THE CUTE BEAR, AND SHE REMEMBERED IT! )!


THE STAGE WHERE I RECEIVED THE CERT FROM THE CHANCELLOR AT THE BACK AND RED CARPET WHERE WE MARCHED OUT OF THE HALL DURING THE CLOSING PROCESSION :)



WAS IN THE MAIN HALLWAY WITH OTHER GRADUATES AND PROUD FAMILIES AND FRENS


ONE OF MY FELLOW BATCH GRADUATE, ALBERTO. AWARDED THE OVERALL BEST GRADUATE IN COMP SCIENCE!


ANOTHER GRADUATE, YOHANNES. AND THE REST POOFED SO FAST HEHE.


THE FABULOUSS 4! HEHE!

2 comments:

[ e z z y ] said...

hey jee, the last photo, is it from your cam? oh and u do know that the rest of the photos are in my monash album right yeaa.

psssst. auto car like toy car kan? hehehehe

jee_@hmad said...

yep frm my cam and yes noted. and yes, a toy car, daytona's replica! haha! minus the exterior of cos! :)