Tuesday, September 04, 2007

change.

it will be a long break for me after my last driving prac which will be at the end of this week. actually, i want to lessen the tiring time to be spent for driving during fasting month WHICH is just around the corner! to be exact, it starts on 13.9.07. oh well, i dont want to end up with "BOMBASTIC" words during my fasting and so do the malay instructors heh thou i quite ADMIRE their patience and how chatty and very friendly they are so far.

things are not gg that fine for me now that i am still waiting for job offers. oh heaven's sake! i just have nothing much to say about this. actually, i also dont want to think about it, but i cant. i have to think abt it, have to worry abt it. but there are limits right! sometimes, it just pierced into my brain cells that i have occasion head-aches! and plus i spent too much of my time learning stuff. and when i m too tired, i rest and sleep and the worries just went away temporarily. when i wake up, i do the normal, routine stuff and here i am back infront of the comp, checking emails, checking job portals, apply here apply there. cousin told me to be patient, and yes i am still going strong and veryyyyyy patient now :) i need distractions. i need changes. i need something to occupy myself with. hmmmm...lemme see. what can i do?

......

......

......

......

......

ok, none came across my mind yet. so wat will it be ?

i am going back to Sunway this weekend for my convocation! im not that excited to tell you the truth. not excited, seriously. not excited.

the last thing i want now is for someone to get on my nerves. tats all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi az, haven't been chatting much with ya.

Convo eh? Have fun at it ok...after long wait, u getting your cert..Syukur!

Have a safe trip back to Sunway :) and safe trip back!

jee_@hmad said...

yep! this sat! thanks! like finally, the cert! :D