Friday, August 10, 2007

belated birthday.

its 12.06am. sorry. i know. i should have blogged to u on ur befday!
i know i owe u alot for where i am and wat i am now.
i know without u, i wont even be typing this now.
i know without u, my parents wont even bear me and let me see this world!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Belated 42nd Birthday, Singapore!

BUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

when they played the national anthem, i was busy recording the vid.
when they said the pledge, i used my left instead of right! taking vid watttttt.
sheet! when was the last time i even sang the anthem and pledge so religiously tat it felt like some chip (not potato chips!) had been PLUGGED-AND-PLAYED into us, the innocence! to repetitively BRAINWASH ourselves ! HAHA. ok, tats beside the point!

my MAIN POINT/HEADING is, when seeing every single soul wearing red/white, i am just so proud to be part of it :)

0 comments: