Tuesday, December 18, 2007

bored people do this.

1. The phone rings. What is your ring
tone?
cintaku sang by kassreeallllll

2. Did you go anywhere yesterday?
ok, where did i go hmmm...NOPE. stayed home and slept 6 hours in the day huhu

3. Who was the last person you shared
beds with?
my cousin i think, when i was bloody tired and sick after the TAPAI session!

4. Favorite drink?
ice lemon tea

5. Does the person you like know that
you like them?
if u are talking about guys, no one in particular, zero !

6. Last time you talked to your mom?
like a minute ago

7. Where are you right now?
my bedroommmmm, with my pc, my bed, my pictures, my tv, my carpet, my toilet, my zillions of cupboards huhu

8 . If you HAD to kiss the last
person you kissed, would you?
errrr, the last i kissed is UNKISSABLE right now. haha. down into history. zap!

9. Favorite gadget in the kitchen?
xbox = fridge

10 . Favorite pie?
chicken pie from POLAR. yumyum

11.How is your hair?
fantastic! no regrets at all babe!

12. Where's the last place you walked
to?
hawker center and i had my favorite soto ayam

13. Last time you had a sleepover?
huhuuhuhuu, donno

14. Latest you stayed up in the past
week?
1 plus AM.

15. What were you doing?
chatting on the phone, which i think now its rather USELESS, dammit.

16. Have you been in a car accident?
YES. but not tat critical anddd we got abandoned. sob sob. sad but actually its FUNNY.

17. What is the last thing you said
aloud?
the actual words something like "jangan cakap anak orang lain jahat ehhh" to my mum.
:(

18 . Who's the 1st person on your
missed calls list?
my ayah.

19. What did the last text message you
received say?
jiji, nanti tolong simpankan newspapers about hady mirza won asian idol ek

21. Story behind your Friendster
just registered for fun, like in 2003.

22. What's bothering you right now?
alotttt of things used to bother me, but right now, its slowly disappearing. LIFE GOES ON BABY.

DESCRIBE YOUR:

23. Wallet?
mine is something like wen's hehe. leather, brown. cards, arab + us bill each and some small notes, with my PDL, ic pictures, atm cards.

24. Eyes?
black

25. Life?
praying that bits and pieces will come together as what i have always wanted. LOVE is not in my agenda now. wait long long, i have learnt my lesson. till i meet my MR RIGHT (mr right, pls appear before me soon, hehe), i live for my own :)

WHAT ARE YOU:

26. Doing this weekend?
make plans to GO OUT.

27. Wearing?
actually want to go and pray, so im like in my towel, BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

28. Wanting?
i want to check out what i have just bought from body shop

29. Listening to?
silence + ceiling fan

30. What do you smell?
smelly + sweat haha

32. Do you like seafood?
i ADORE them

33. Do you remember your dreams?
yes of cos

34. Do you consider yourself a study
freak?
i don think so, butttt im hardworking tats all

35. Do you speak another language other
than English?
melayu buttt if u ask me to write,i think my mouth will open like one fat fish's mouth haha

36. What did you do last night?
tv,chatting,eat

37. What do you hate?
nothing.

38.Orange or apple juice?
orange

39.Who were the last people you went
out to lunch with?
my family!

40. Last thing you ate?
SOTO AYAM yummmyummmyummm

0 comments: