Sunday, August 24, 2008

unexpected events.

the day after my choke got out from me, an unexpected twist of event happened. i guess, in the meantime i shall be looking at it positively.

and on friday, i was at swissotel to watch fireworks!!!

oh my! it was seriously superb. from 54th floor and overlooking everything. literally, not whole singapore buttt a 180 degree view of.....

this...


tat....




and this...



and down below is part of the soon-to-be-converted F1 track.



hek hek hek.

yeaa baby and i just have to get hold of a higer MP digicam. my phonie did not do quite a good job.









being there live, beats these pictures. i was so excited and it kinda reminded me of the good old days. from my hostel balcony, i enjoyed fireworks near my area. deepavali and national days and new year eves. and not to forget with monash mates back on the campus, practically woahh-ingg and oooo-ing at fireworks at sunway lagoon resort. hehehe.

0 comments: