Wednesday, October 22, 2008

past 300th post.

i have passed the 300th mark way back, i didnt realise. have not been updating for quite sometime here. where shall i start. hmmm.

we are nearing to the end of hari raya. but to me, hari raya means to last only till the middle of the month. i was back at my uncle's home at mersing. finally, i am in a kampung area, with fresh grown fruits either at the backyard or the frontyard. i enjoyed coconut, rambutans and water guava (translated from jambu air, its red, err i dont have the pic). we had a small feast courtesy of the hosts. and was with all my aunts and uncle (maternal side). and the great thing we enjoyed was that teasing my nephew and a niece who lives in JB. hehehe. how not to tease. they were playing and sitting together under the tree with the groundmat. so sweet, reminds me of a movie scene like those which starts with childhood days yada yada. awww. but abit of a spoiler cos dad was beside them sleeping! hehe. i enjoyed the nature. the wind, the breeze. i am a nature person. unlike the concrete jungle we have and the bloody human crowd every morning and after office hrs! benci sungguh.

oh. good news for my sister. shes doing her masters next year :)
dad was asking will i be the next one and i was like NOoooooOO! cukop!

Work. im getting busier as days go by. serious busy with capital B.

yesterday, i watched Cukop Tak Cukop on Suria. Singles. yes like me, single. ouch ouch, yes it did hit me quite. but like wat one of the single speakers said, jodoh di tangan tuhan. for me, for wat mencarik, if bukan jodoh kiter. let jodoh find me. waste my time finding seriously. give up. pple say that when you are not looking, it will look for you. and the only person now that has been telling close relatives around how come i have not met anyone is my mum. alamak, i feel like telling mum to go and find for me one lah! hohoho.

application is opened now. come come, register. :)

0 comments: