Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcome 2010.

Hellooooooooo 2010.

My big 3 is here finally. Syukor Alhamdulilah that I have reached to the beginning of the new level. And by acceppting that fact( :) ), I have a resolution. To take care of my health and appearance. Number 1 in the list : No / Lesser soft can drinks. How about that ? :)Well, I have to start with something small. Number 2 : Save more spend lesser. I'm not gonna grab the stars from the sky, if I know what I mean. I want to take things easier for this year. What comes along the way, if it's for the better, why not right?

I am very sure that there are alot more single ladies out there. Of late, what my sister has been emphasizing to me, somehow or rather my brain is slowly digesting it. And probably God wants to send me the message. " If you want to settle down with someone, just make sure that it is someone who is worth spending your life with. No heart pains and no regrets ". Regrets. I remember a saying which says "Do not regret with things you had done but regret with things you did not do". Well, if marriage is the concern, probably the regret is "Should have stayed single", hehehe. Everything happens for a reason. Blessing in disguise. As for me, I pray and seriously hope that 2010 will be a more blessing year for me in any terms :).

2010, I hope that I can travel somewhere far. I do not know where but sis was suggesting China at the end of the year. 2010, more family bonding. Nephews are in Primary 3 now. In all, they have grown up so fast. More love for them :) 2010, my team with who I have went through all odds and swearing and stuff, hahah. I hope it will stay that way. 2010, I HOPE I WILL LIVE THROUGH IT WITH NO REGRETS AND MORE BLESSED DAYS, INSYA'ALLAH.

0 comments: